Yang Hyun Suk, CEO of YG Entertainment kept his promise to his fans. BLACKPINK will make their comeback with a first mini album this June 15th.
YG Entertainment reported on June 1st that BLACKPINK is coming back. It will be the first time in a year since June last year when BLACKPINK released ‘As If It’s Your Last’.
The exciting news is more hype up as the album will be a mini album and not a single. It is a good news that the company has confirmed the release of BLACKPINK’s first mini album ‘Square Up’ three years after its debut.
Although it was somewhat late, Yang Hyun Suk finally kept his promise and made all the Blinks hyped up.
- [+158 / -4] Yang Hyun Suk kept his promise….. BLACKPINK will release their album on the second of the year, but saying that he kept his promise is quite… Anyway, BLACKPINK finally comeback~~
- [+41 / -3] BLACKPINK is the best~ I love you the most~ So cool and pretty ♥ Exploding with charms BLACKPINK ♥♥♥♥
- [+25 / -3] Please let them have a lot of activities this time, Yang President.
- [+23 / -7] Trying to cover his mess of MIXNINE.
- [+16 / -4] Please work hard boss!! You can’t let them go back into your Jewelry box.
- [+9 / -0] Kept his promise? What a joke. Yang Hyun Suk is the best liar among the Korean agencies. In December he promised that the girls will have comeback in January 2018, then he changed it to March comeback and then right to May. And here we are in June.
- [+6 / -0] He kept his promise too late..
- [+5 / -0] BLACKPINK… I often watch you on TV and V videos… I really want to see you more… I always support you!
- [+4 / -0] Let’s have more broadcast activities…
- [+3 / -0] I heard that they will comeback since the beginning of the year, and he is finally letting them go… I’m really scared of Yang Hyun Suk’s jewelry box…