Group Wanna One have appeared in JTBC’s Hyungdon and Daejun’s new show ‘Idol Room‘ and succeeded in ‘3/5/7 dance’.
‘3/5/7 Dance’ is a corner where Jung Hyungdon calls out a number of people and they will dance on stage. Jung Hyungdon introduced the corner in the first episode of ‘Idol Room’ which was broadcasted on May 12, and said, “If you succeed, I will give you a beef dinner.” Wanna One, on the other hand, confidently said, “We once ate 3500$ worth of meat in one meal”.
After several tries where Daehwi and Minhyun made mistakes, Wanna One finally succeed. They changed the number of people freely according to the number Jung Hyung-don called and naturally danced.
- [+530 / -188] Feeling arrogant after climbing up quickly.
- [+437 / -123] There is no questing regarding their future… Wanna One are going to disband at the end of the year.
- [+345 / -210] Wanna One is already over just like EXO. Let’s wait for the next idols to appear.
- [+42 / -15] The comments are really harsh ㅋㅋ
- [+35 / -10] The first guests in Idol Room are Wanna One and all the comments are mean ㅜㅜ Please use prettier words..
- [+33 / -4] I am laughing in the face of a flood of malicious comments ㅋㅋㅋ Do you think the number goes up like that? I don’t know why you make such comments to people who work hard.
- [+29 / -5] The best replies ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Is it arrogant to eat too much beef?
- [+29 / -2] I don’t know what all the fuzz about ㅉㅉㅉ If you take 11 people, especially men, you will get that kind of beef cost.
- [+28 / -5] The comments are scary as if they did something wrong. The fans are in the middle of watching the episode, so they may not have seen the article yet. I am having fun.
- [+27 / -8] What’s wrong with the best replies??? They’re so rude ㅉㅉ