TWICE‘s third single ‘Wake Me Up‘ has stood firm in the Oricon Daily single chart for the third straight day. In addition, TWICE will continue their promotions on May 25th in Japan’s popular music program TV Asahi’s ‘Music Station‘.
TWICE’s third single “Wake Me Up” in Japan released on the May 16th, recorded 24,450 points on the Oricon Daily Single chart on the third day, keeping it the 1st place for three consecutive days.
In addition, the number of orders in the third day also reached 480,000 copies surpassing 350,000 copies of ‘Candy Pop’ records, further solidifying the status of TWICE as ‘Asia’s Top Girl Group’.
- [+88 / -9] But why are the songs, dances, and clothes so downgrading when you go to Japan?
- [+15 / -9] Wow, what a big hit!~ I am very proud of TWICE
- [+14 / -8] The Japanese people do not upload to YouTube. I would like to see more of their activities in Japan…
- [+14 / -11] I do not like Japan. Really I hate to see this article.. I prefer them to travel to other countries but I don’t want them to go to Japan.
- [+11 / -6] I saw the concert for three days straight. It was over three hours each day. Nayeon was completely hoarse when she sings for an encore.
Let them take a rest. After the concert, they are going straight to Japan. They’ve worked so hard.
- [+6 / -4] The children will really tear off ㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷ As soon as their Korean activity is finished, they go for 3 consecutive days concert.
Whenever they are ready, they go to Japan again to prepare a new song for Japan. Will you come back to Korea after that? It’s easy for them to say. They’re really scared. It is really hard to say. However, it is hard to cry all the time on the air. Find strength, my kids!
- [+5 / -1] This is because the songs aren’t remakes of Korean songs. In order to have a long time, like BoA and Girls’ Generation, releasing songs is important. All of the recent Japanese singles were below expectations.
- [+4 / -0] It would have been nothing but praises if it was a boy band who had achieved it. You’re just looking to complain all the time… well, that is Nate.
- [+4 / -4] Are you lip-synching in Japan?