Girls’ Generation‘s Taeyeon revealed her longing for the late Jonghyun.
On the 8th, Girls’ Generation’s Taeyeon visited the Instagram of SHINee‘s Jonghyun who left the world last December 2017, and made a short comment, “I want to see Jonghyun”.
Taeyeon commented on a video uploaded by Jonghyun where he can be seen eating a cake and expresses how delicious the rainbow cake is. Although Taeyeon’s comment is a short sentence, it can be seen she miss Jonghyun deeply. Taeyeon and Jonghyun were famous for having a close relationship as they were both singers under SM Entertainment for a long time.
- [+427 / -3] I really miss Jonghyun. I believe he lives there happily.
- [+96 / -1] I feel a loving heart.
- [+53 / -0] We also miss our elder brother Jonghyun.
- [+40 / -1] Cheer up! Jonghyun must be resting well in the sky.
- [+36 / -2] He is peaceful in heaven…
- [+17 / -0] How are you doing up there? Don’t cry alone. ㅜㅜ I hope that up there you don’t have sad thoughts and you won’t keep it to yourself. I hope that we would be able to share our hearts and lean on each other and be happy instead of talking about thingsㅜㅜ I miss you Jonghyun ㅜㅜ
- [+16 / -0] I still can’t believe it. I still feel like he is going to show up on stage like always…ㅜㅜㅜ
- [+15 / -0] I miss you.. cheer up everyone ..
- [+13 / -0] Although I don’t like it.. The more I think about it, the worse I feel…
- [+12 / -0] It’s amazing how I miss him every day and cry. I have never met him or his family, but it hurts my heart. I wasn’t a fan. Just after he passed away, I happened to see a YouTube video and I realized that you were a really good person, Joonhyun. You told everyone countless of time you suffered through your songs, but no one saw it. I want to go to your side and hug you, not to cry because you are ok.