JYJ member and actor Park Yoochun communicated with his Chinese fans after a long time.
Park Yoochun broadcasted live on a live platform of Weibo, China, at 7 pm (local time) on April 19th.
Park Yoochun said, “I feel awkward standing in front of the cameras for the first time in a long time”. But soon after, Yoochun said, “My voice changes when people speak another language. I don’t know what my voice sounds like when I speak Chinese”.
Park Yoochun explained, “I’ve been trying to listen to a lot of Chinese” in response to the fans’ reaction to his speech and voice. He also spent some time re-creating his TV dramas, including KBS2’s ‘Sungkyunkwan Scandal’, MBC’s ‘Missing You’ and SBS’s ‘Rooftop Prince ‘ in Chinese.
- [+841 / -15] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋOnly nowㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
- [+793 / -18] I can only think about toilets when I see him.
- [+671 / -15] He should run a toilet company.
- [+28 / -2] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Before this happened, he was known for treating his fans badly ㅋㅋㅋ
- [+25 / -1] He’s starting to bald
- [+23 / -2] Smh… Ah. Seriously. Before the accident happened I was a fan of Park Yoochun. It’s so sad… I was really enjoying ‘Rooftop Prince’. He acted well in that drama. It is still shocking for me what happened.
- [+21 / -2] I need to be in the bathroom to get close to you
- [+20 / -1] I heard his girlfriend declared that she isn’t going to get married to him. I guess now that he is out of his cashing cow he goes back to milk the Chinese fans.
- [+18 / -0] He ran out of money, got to manage the remaining ATMs somehow.
- [+17 / -1] The fan meeting can take place in a toilet room.