Actor Lee Je Hoon is in talks for a new drama by SBS, ‘Yeowoo Gaksibyeol’.
According to an official, “Lee Je Hoon will be appearing in the new SBS drama, ‘Yeowoo Gaksibyeol’ (romanized title), that will be broadcast this coming fall season.”
A representative of Lee Je Hoon’s agency confirmed the news and said that they have received the script after the receiving the proposal from the production company. Lee Je Hoon will be playing the character of Kang Ki Chan of the Operation Planning Team at Incheon International Airport.
The drama was previously titled as ‘People at Incheon Airport’, however, it as decided to be changed back to its original title.
- [+163 / -6] Please cast the female main character!!!! I’m already looking forward to this ㅜㅜ
- [+54 / -5] Wow it is going to be a great hit.. I like Lee Je Hoon
- [+43 / -0] If you look at the title, it sounds like a historical drama ㅋㅋㅋㅋㄱ
- [+9 / -0] Do an exorcism drama
- [+8 / -5] ㅠㅠ Hul, I could have met Suzy ㅠㅠ
- [+6 / -1] “Yeowoo Gaksibyeol” was set to be a melodrama that follows the story of two people who help heal each other’s painsㅋ ㅋ Now the story has changed and it will take place at the airport with different storyline?? What a mess.
- [+5 / -1] Please… take this role… please.
- [+4 / -1] Please select a good one for the female lead role.
- [+4 / -2] I look forward to it ㅠㅜㅜㅜ
- [+3 / -0] Lee Je Hoon!!!!!!!!!!!!❤