After School’s past member Jung-ah reminded her followers on Instagram the date of her wedding with basketball player Jung Chang Young, saying, “2018. 04. 28 Sat. 2:30pm. Please save the date, next week on Saturday”.
The photo that was released along with this post was a wedding picture of Jung Ah and Jung Chang Young. Jung Ah is wearing a white wedding dress and Jung Chang Young a classy tuxedo, are showing the appearance of a happy couple. Another photo shows Jung Chang Young kissing Jung Ah on the cheek, giving a glimpse into the warm atmosphere between the couple.
Jung Ah and Jung Chang Young are a five-year-old couple, who admitted dating back in 2015 and will be married on April 28, 2018.
Jung Ah has been concentrating on a fashion business since leaving After School, and Jung Chang Young is a basketball player with LG Sakers.
- [+440 / -6] Wow amazing. Do you just keep taking pictures? You are still not married.
- [+335 / -7] A prospective couple? ㅋㅋㅋ You haven’t married yetㅋㅋㅋ
- [+247 / -7] They haven’t marreid yet…
- [+18 / -0] It feels like they got married 10 times already. Cut it out, there’s nothing to write an article about.
- [+13 / -1] It’s really unfortunateㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ if you are divorced, what are you going to do?;;;
- [+12 / -2] Why did you take a wedding photo like this? The photographer does not seem to be talented.
- [+11 / -0] I as well came to comment on the fact they haven’t married yet.
- [+10 / -1] I’m so sick of itㅡㅡYou really didn’t get married yet? There are at least dozens of articles already ㅡㅡ
- [+7 / -2] After School.. I only know Kahi and UEE… Oh, and there is also this GD girlfriend.
- [+3 / -0] I guess you spent all your money on your face.