Group JBJ will call the fans for the last time.
On April 13, JBJ released a teaser video for its last title song, ‘Call Your Name‘. The song will be released on the 17th, as well as the last album ‘New Moon‘.
The video begins with JBJ’s Kwon Hyun-bin holding a telescope. Letters from the sea, scattered petals, and other beautiful images are displayed. This implies the last greeting JBJ will deliver to its fans.
On the other hand, the team expressed its emotional hope and desire that the new song will be a parting shot, and that they will meet again: “The song is impressive because it features a lyrical guitar, piano, and a relaxing melody. ”
After releasing their last album, “New Moon, “, JBJ will hold their ‘Epilogue’ concerts at SK Handball Gymnasium in Seoul Olympic Park on April 21 and 22.
- [+99 / -0] ㅠㅠ Not the last time
- [+93 / -0] Make sure it won’t be the last time!ㅠㅠ
- [+74 / -0] I’m sorry for the fans! ㅠㅠ
- [+58 / -3] Our Donghan is too soft, it shouldn’t be the last time..
- [+54 / -0] Please don’t say it is the last time. Joyfuls won’t accept it as the last time… I believe that you will come back just like in the first time. I love you JBJ and I will always cheer for you.