Title: “iKON finish the activity, leaving a historical record… final show on April 1st ‘Inkigayo'” (Source)
The episode of SBS ‘Inkigayo’ scheduled for April 1, will mark the end of iKON’s promotions of their 2nd full album ‘RETURN‘ and the title tracks ‘Love Scenario‘ and ‘Rubberband‘.
iKON to stop the music program activities and focus on the ongoing filming of ‘iKON TV’ which started on mid-March. iKON’s first reality program was one of the fans’ biggest request and it started with the direction of Yang Hyun Suk, YG’s CEO who accepted it. ‘iKON TV’ will capture the hidden charms of each member by covering their everyday moments rather than the colorful stages.
iKON’s ‘Love Scenario’ topping the real-time music charts for 43 consecutive days, and swept the weekly charts for the 6th consecutive week. In addition, the song stayed in 1st place for 4 consecutive weeks in QQ Music KPOP Weekly Chart, 1st place in Japanese iTunes album chart, 1st in overseas iTunes album charts of 17 countries. Love Scenario received domestic love as well, achiving total of 11th trophies in various music programs.
- [+103 / -5] iKON thanks for your work ㅠㅠ
- [+102 / -7] I hope that iKON will take part in more activities… it is a shame they are only known for their chart occupation.
- [+93 / -4] iKON you did a great job ❤ In the future let’s only walk on flower path.
- [+92 / -6] You have been working hard since the comeback on January 25th. I’m proud of you! Let’s take a break and meet again ♥
- [+87 / -7] see you soon 2018.06 ^^
- [+22 / -1] I love ‘Love Scenario’, I love iKON~!
- [+22 / -1] I have heard many people saying you have revived from the dead with this best song. It’s a real classic song, let’s watch you grow from here~~~
- [+16 / -0] It is too bad that this activity is over ㅜㅜ I will make sure to watch iKON TV!
- [+15 / -0] I wish they would perform and have more activities in shows like Running Man and so on ㅠㅠ
- [+15 / -1] iKON good job ㅠㅠ I’m looking forward to June ❤