On May 17th it was reported by media that G-Dragon has recently received surgery to his right ankle and is currently resting in an university hospital located in Seoul.
Last month, G-Dragon has undergone treatment for his ankle in hospitals, but only has recently undergone surgery and is currently recovering in hospital as recommended by medical staff.
It is important to note that G-Dragon’s injury was not sustained while in active duty for the military, as he had been having issues with his ankle even before enlistment.
G-Dragon made his enlistment on February 27th and is part of the 3rd Division Infantry White Skull.
- [+156 / -29] He hurt his ankle during a Japanese performance a few years ago, but couldn’t stop and get treatment because of the tour schedule. Then he got sick once again and felt bad since then, and it seems to be worse since then because of the chronic pain. I hope you will get better quickly.
- [+69 / -9] Jiyoung ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Let’s not get sick.
- [+50 / -6] He had a pain in his ankle during the overseas tour ㅠㅠ Have a good operation and try to be healthy ㅠㅠ
- [+39 / -3] Have a good operation and heal completely ㅠㅠ He didn’t have any time to get an operation before ㅠㅠ I really hate Yang Hyun-suk.
- [+30 / -2] I hope you get well soon ㅠ