Nam Tae Hyun, “Go easy, don’t listen to me if it’s too bad! ”
Nam Tae Hyun, the leader of ‘South Club’ and ex-member of popular group WINNER, expressed his anger. Nam Tae Hyun posted an impressive photo on his Instagram with the following message: “If you go out of etiquette, it becomes an opinion you don’t need to accept, and anger can be put on your face rather than accepting it. ” Nam Tae Hyun said in a frenzied tone, “If you listen to me properly, I will adjust accordingly. Go easy. Am I a machine to satisfy you? Be human when you give your opinion to people. Don’t look at me or listen to me if it’s too bad.”
- [+1,688 / -43] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
- [+1,508 / -40] By the way, is he still an entertainer?
- [+73 / -0] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It came out well ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋI just think it is great that he left WINNER ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
- [+68 / -7] What is this idiot? Go to the army, man.
- [+56 / -1] I know you feel like you are in a high position. If you weren’t in WINNER, would you have made your debut with that skills? You just have such a mean personality, and if you don’t have what it takes, you’ll have to live a decent life. People don’t take you for granted, they just don’t like you. If you don’t even care about it and you’re going to go shopping, don’t write about it on SNS. I don’t think you’re going to communicate, but just trying to live while getting annoyed.
- [+52 / -8] If you just don’t want to see him, just stop caring!!! Like me …
- [+42 / -1] I was surprised to learn that he was in WINNER.
- [+38 / -3] Thank god he isn’t in WINNERㅠ A real blessing.