Actor Cha Tae Hyun and Bae Doona have become a divorced couple. It was reported on May 25 that Cha Tae Hyun and Bae Doona had been cast in the leading roles of the upcoming drama, ‘The Best Divorce’.
Cha Tae Hyun will return to the KBS drama after a year since ‘Hit the Top’ last year. In addition to the drama, Cha Tae Hyun is also preparing to star in the new KBS2 entertainment program ‘Where Is It?’ which is set to air on June 1. Expectations are gathering on the success of the show, which is a combination of drama and entertainment.
‘The Best Divorce’ s a romantic comedy about how people in their thirties form their attitudes about marriage and family in a modern age when divorce is more common. The drama will be a remake of the popular 2013 Japanese drama of the same name and was penned by Sakamoto Yuji, who also wrote the original Japanese drama of recently remade tvN production “Mother.” These facts make the local fans have high expectations and excitement.
- [+1,014 / -27] Ohㅋㅋㅋㅋ That sounds like fun!!
- [+934 / -25] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Something is going to be extremely well with these two ㅋㅋ
- [+730 / -21] I hope Bae Doona and Cha Tae Hyun will be really fun ㅋㅋㅋ
- [+19 / -2] Is Cha Tae Hyun the role of Eita? I was looking forward to it since the early days ㅋㅋ
- [+18 / -7] ‘The Best Divorce’ in Japanese was also interesting, but I am looking forward to the Korean remake.
- [+11 / -1] Well.. it is a must watch.
- [+10 / -0] Please don’t put any idols in
- [+9 / -0] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㄱBoth of themㅋㅋㅋㄱㄱSo funnyㅋㅋ
- [+9 / -1] Cha Tae Hyun’s bad acting is crazy.
- [+8 / -1] This is a lot of fun… Who is going to play Ayano? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ