Recently revealed by multiple insiders that duo KHAN (Jeon Minjoo, Euna Kim) will be appearing on KBS’s “Yoo Heeyeol’s Sketchbook” and MBC’s Every1’s “Weekly Idol”.
KHAN had performed their debut single “I’m Your Girl ?” for their very first time yesterday while filming for Yoo Heeyeol’s Sketchbook, and shared their unique colors of KHAN by performing covers. The duo will also be appearing on Weekly Idol as the weekly “Thumbs Up Idol” sharing their bright selves.
KHAN’s Jeon Minjoo and Euna Kim were originally part of girl group The Ark, and debuted in the The Ark back in 2015, however, the group had disbanded, and the duo will be making their first debut in 3 years as KHAN. Minjoo shared that she hopes that she can return the support she has received for her debut and hopes to show more improvements of herself for the near future.
- [+749 / -8] They try everything they couldn’t experience ㅜ Good for you Euna Kim, Jeon Minjoo. Fighting.
- [+153 / -9] It is too true to be good.
- [+87 / -4] Wow, Jeon Minjoo and Euna Kim… I really support you.
- [+75 / -5] I haven’t seen them other than audition programs, but now they’re actually debuting ㅜㅜ Way to go, KHAN!!
- [+45 / -2] Good luck^^
- [+10 / -3] They have debuted serval times and came out to the media more often than other rookies. If it does not work out, I guess they shouldn’t do it. They are hard workers, but the market doesn’t acknowledge their hard workings.
- [+8 / -0] I’m cheering for Jeon Minjoo! Her face is pretty and sincere.. just like her personality..
- [+8 / -1] Congratulations, I hope Lee Suji will join you later too.
- [+6 / -0] I really hope it will turn out good this time. They are two beautiful and talented people who seem to be desperate to perform!!
- [+5 / -1] Yoo Hee-yeol’s Sketchbook and Weekly Idol!! KHAN let’s go!
Rising stars (G)I-DLE took first place in a music program for the first time since their debut.
(G)I-DLE took the first place trophy in SBS’s MTV ‘The Show‘ live broadcast in Sangam-dong, Seoul on May 22nd, defeating Dreamcatcher and The Boyz.
The girls ranked first only 20 days after their debut., making them the 2nd fastest girl group to reach number 1 after BLACKPINK. In tears after receiving the prize, the girls said, “Thank you so much. We will try harder and harder in the future. We will do our best!”
- [+132 / -4] Congratulations ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ The song is great, everything is well done, we are proud of our princess.
- [+23 / -0] Wow
- [+21 / -0] (G)I-DLE Congratulations!!
- [+16 / -0] (G)I-DLE ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Congratulations ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Thank You ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I love You ㅠㅠ
- [+17 / -4] ㅊㅋㅊㅋ LATATA!!!
- [+5 / -0] Honestly? They deserve it. How great of a rookie group to rank in the 20~30th place in Melon.
- [+3 / -0] Wow, amazing~~
- [+3 / -0] My girls are the best ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ Congratulations on 1st place ㅜㅜㅠㅠ♡♡♡
- [+2 / -0] (G)I-DLE, Miyeon, Minnie, Soyeon, Soojin, Yuqi, and Shuhua congratulations ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Let’s only walk the flower road☺
- [+2 / -0] (G)I-DLE congratulations~~
VICTON will be appearing on Wednesday’s May 23rd’s broadcast of MBC Every1’s Weekly Idol. The group has appeared on the show last year in February and October but with other groups, but this time this will be the group’s first appearance on the show by themselves.
VICTON is expected to capture the hearts of viewers by showcasing their unique charms, talents, and performances.
VICTON will be making their comeback at the same time of their broadcast airing on May 23rd at 6PM with their title track “오월애 (俉月哀)” (Time of Sorrow). The group has been teasing teasers of each member individually, and in addition, the group will release the MV teaser for “오월애 (俉月哀)” tomorrow.
- [+14 / -0] I like it so much that it’s all I have to say ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
- [+5 / -0] Finally!!
- [+5 / -0] VICTON’s first solo appearance!! Congratulations, I’ll make sure to watch it~
- [+3 / -0] Finally, VICTON oppas congratulations~~
- [+3 / -0] Pandas congratulate you~~~~~~~
- [+3 / -0] Wow, that is great.
- [+2 / -0] VICTON way to go!!!!!
- [+0 / -0] I am really looking forward to itㅠㅠㅜ!
On May 22nd, SBS MTV ‘The Show‘ will reorganize their MCs. NCT‘s Jeno, who showed a strong performance in NCT 2018, JBJ‘s Jin Longguo, who gained popularity for appearing on ‘Produce 101 Season 2’ and doing activities in JBJ, and CLC‘s Yeeun, who has been a hot topic due to her daring new hairstyle.
Jeno’s group NCT recently became the first Korean artist to top Billboard Emerging Artists Chart, demonstrating NCT’s potential as a world star. He has worked as a special MC for music shows before and has made gradual progress in his capabilities, so viewers are looking forward to seeing what kind of image he will give as an MC of ‘The Show’.
Reemerging as an idol with a strong fandom after activities with JBJ, Jin Longguo (Kim Yongguk) has demonstrated his MC skills in web varieties. His position as MC of ‘The Show’ is gaining much attention due to it being his first activity after JBJ’s disbandment.
The only female, Yeeun’s group CLC launched activities for ‘BLACK DRESS’ in February and became a role model for teenage girls with her shocking visuals with bobbed hair. She has received praise for her skills in various programs as well.
- [+93 / -3] Jeno, amazing~!!!
- [+59 / -4] Loyalty to Yongguk Yongguk^^7
- [+41 / -0] Jeno congratulations
- [+26 / -4] How great it is to see Jin Longguo every week ♥️
- [+11 / -0] Jeno congratulations on your MC position ~~!!
- [+8 / -1] Yeeun fighting!!!!!!!!!
The production company of ‘Four Men’ released the still cuts of Yeorin (Nana) in the drama on May 21st.
‘Four Men’ is a fantasy romance mystery drama where a man investigates the mysterious death of his mother. During his investigation, he meets other men who look identical to him. He becomes involved in a major conspiracy.
The open cut shows various images of Yeorin in the drama. The scene of a woman wearing a wreath in a garden, along with a silhouette that seems to be locked in sadness, provides a mysterious beauty. Another picture where Yeorin stands in front of the car, lost in thoughts, showing her sad soul, displays Nana’s extraordinary charisma.
“Nana is perfecting all of her scenes with a unique beauty and elegance. She’s able to pull off action scenes with ease, and the staff have nothing but praises for her and her capabilities.” said director Jang Tae Yoo.
‘Four Men’ is a 100% pre-production drama, and considered to be one of the most anticipated dramas of the year, are now released. The drama featured by big names such as After School‘s Nana, Park Hae Jin, Kwak Si Yang, NU’EST‘s Ren and many more.
- [+24 / -1] There are various expressions shown in the still cuts such as sadness, toughness, tenderness. I want to see ‘Four Men’ quickly! Nana let’s position yourself as a good actress who can act well.
- [+17 / -3] I’m looking forward to Nana’s good acting in ‘Four Men’. Can’t wait for Park Hae Jin’s still cuts.
- [+11 / -1] ‘Four Men’ fighting!!!! Nana and Park Hae Jin I’m looking forward to seeing you!
- [+7 / -0] I have watched ‘The Good Wife’ well!! I’m looking forward to this workㅎㅎ
- [+7 / -0] I look forward to ‘Four Men’, fighting.
- [+5 / -0] I want to see ‘Four Men’ as soon as possible!
- [+4 / -0] I’m looking forward to seeing you grow up as an actress.
- [+3 / -0] I expect Nana’s acting in ‘Four Men’
- [+3 / -0] I was impressed with her good acting in ‘The Good Wife’, so I have high hopes this time as well~~~
- [+3 / -0] Good acting Nana.
A picture of IU, who is currently staring at the popular drama ‘My Mister‘ was released.
Recently, one Internet user posted a message on social networking site, “18.05.17 – Me with IU (Lee Jieun) #MyMister #Ending # IU #Lee Ji Eun” along with the photo. In the released photo, IU is smiling at the camera as her white clear skin shines and draws the attention.
- [+588 / -120] It must be annoying for the antis. They have been shouting “die” since ‘Good Day’ release, but she is still going on strong ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
- [+585 / -131] Good acting without any awkwardness, the drama was touching. Good job IU.
- [+407 / -105] Good.. Lee Ji Eun..ㅋ
- [+61 / -22] You are really pretty…
- [+49 / -14] If we will ever see an angel, it probably would look like IU.
- [+44 / -16] This drama is the best.
- [+43 / -11] It is nice to see that IU is happy. It is so sad that it is the last episode ㅠ The ending, as well as the entire drama, was well made. I had enjoyed it well.
- [+42 / -18] Good acting. You are now a great actor.
- [+39 / -20] IU gave a good fight to the other actors around her. Nice.
- [+39 / -18] I think you judge IU too quickly. Have you seen the drama? It actually was really big!! Fighting!!
Wanna One’s Hwang Minhyun and Lai Guan Lin completed recording MBC ‘King of Masked Singer’ on May 15th.
Wanna One member Kang Daniel has previously appeared as a panelist in the past, and member Kim Jaehwan has recently appeared as a masked singer.
Hwang Minhyun previously appeared on the show in March as the masked singer Terius and became a hot topic as his performance became the first ‘King of Masked Singer’ performance to surpass 10 million views. Now, he will once again appear on the show as a panelist.
Wanna One’s foreign member Lai Guan Lin will also appear. He has recently become known for his bright and goofy appearance on variety shows, so it is of interest how he will do on the ‘King of Masked Singer’ panel.
In other news, Wanna One will release a special album on June 4th. It will contain a title song and 4 unit songs. It has been announced that Zico, Heize, Dynamic Duo, and Nell have participated on the album.
- [+942 / -12] I’m really looking forward to the combination of Hwang Minhyun and Lai Guan Lin❣
- [+627 / -12] After Hwang Minhyun appeared as a masked singer, I can’t wait to see him in the panel ❤ Looking forward to Lai Guan Lin!
- [+528 / -6] I’m so excited to see Minhyun in the show once again ❤
- [+438 / -7] Hwang Minhyun ㅜㅜ You was great as Terius, and now you’re a panelist. So happy!
- [+415 / -22] Lai Guan Lin ❤ Ah, I’m so happy. I hope you have a great time with Minhyun.
It was recently revealed that Dreamcatcher will be appearing on Weekly Idol, as the group had finished filming for their episode just yesterday on May 14th. This will be Dreamcatcher’s first time appearing on Weekly Idol since their debut, which they made last year in January recently showing their success as idols capturing attention and fandom’s growth.
Dreamcatcher recently made their comeback with their 2nd mini album “Nightmare·Escape the ERA” and are currently promoting their title track titled “YOU AND I” on music broadcasts. The song and album have been receiving a good response in Korea and overseas.
Dreamcatcher made their comeback with the release of their MV for “YOU AND I” on May 10th. The group has achieved success in charting on the Top 10 for many foreign music charts and have particularly shown strength topping K-Pop charts on iTunes in over 11 countries.
- [+58 / -0] Dreamcatcher fighting! Let’s succeed!
- [+26 / -0] I think it’s a dream.
- [+21 / -4] Now the kids appear on Weekly Idol~Let’s make it easy for them to appear in many other entertainment shows!
- [+12 / -0] Is Dreamcatcher seeing the light now?
- [+12 / -1] FINALLY ㅠㅠㅠ♡♡
‘Produce 48‘ contestant and member of After School, Kaeun‘s profile was unveiled.
Recently, Mnet ‘Produce 48′ official website posted some of the contestants’ profiles. Among them, After School’s Kaeun, which was selected as the Korean center member, attracted attention.
Born in 1994, Lee Kaeun is 6 years and 11 months trainee under Pledis. She attracted attention for her singing, dancing, and specializing in Japanese. Kauen said, “It is my last chance. I have nothing to fear.”
- [+491 / -20] It depends on who gets good editing in the program anyway ㅋㅋ Who knew that Kim Sohye would make it through?
All of them are very confident because they don’t have any training staff at large agencies. In the end, a person who is diligent, positive, and gradually improves his ability will be chosen.
- [+383 / -38] Yeah, I won’t watch
- [+332 / -25] I hope that the right-wing Japanese trainees will be pushed away and that the Korean trainees will do better.
- [+22 / -5] If you could get rid of the Japanese one… Korean trainees Fighting~~~
- [+19 / -2] I feel sorry for her, yet I don’t want Japan to ride the success of the Korean wave for free ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
- [+19 / -5] In these programs, the people who are going to get the most attention, will be the most successful. And I’m not talking about kids like this, but about the kids who no one knew who they were at first, and managed to show their hidden skills and charms.
- [+15 / -1] There are three odd comments from the same ID about the fact that Kaeun is 25 years old ㄷㄷ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Why is that ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Did you get dumped by a woman recently? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
- [+15 / -3] There are so many programs to watch these days that I won’t watch this one. Just thinking of the old Japanese military sexual slavery makes me angry… PD is so out of this world that I just will skip it.
- [+14 / -18] They picked a very sweet and beautiful Japanse center. That’s where the attention is…
- [+10 / -1] Who knew After School’s youngest member would participate in a reality show, and Produce 101 out of all the show. After debuting with the group, releasing Flashback and First Love, it is sad to see her there.
Group Wanna One have appeared in JTBC’s Hyungdon and Daejun’s new show ‘Idol Room‘ and succeeded in ‘3/5/7 dance’.
‘3/5/7 Dance’ is a corner where Jung Hyungdon calls out a number of people and they will dance on stage. Jung Hyungdon introduced the corner in the first episode of ‘Idol Room’ which was broadcasted on May 12, and said, “If you succeed, I will give you a beef dinner.” Wanna One, on the other hand, confidently said, “We once ate 3500$ worth of meat in one meal”.
After several tries where Daehwi and Minhyun made mistakes, Wanna One finally succeed. They changed the number of people freely according to the number Jung Hyung-don called and naturally danced.
- [+530 / -188] Feeling arrogant after climbing up quickly.
- [+437 / -123] There is no questing regarding their future… Wanna One are going to disband at the end of the year.
- [+345 / -210] Wanna One is already over just like EXO. Let’s wait for the next idols to appear.
- [+42 / -15] The comments are really harsh ㅋㅋ
- [+35 / -10] The first guests in Idol Room are Wanna One and all the comments are mean ㅜㅜ Please use prettier words..
- [+33 / -4] I am laughing in the face of a flood of malicious comments ㅋㅋㅋ Do you think the number goes up like that? I don’t know why you make such comments to people who work hard.
- [+29 / -5] The best replies ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Is it arrogant to eat too much beef?
- [+29 / -2] I don’t know what all the fuzz about ㅉㅉㅉ If you take 11 people, especially men, you will get that kind of beef cost.
- [+28 / -5] The comments are scary as if they did something wrong. The fans are in the middle of watching the episode, so they may not have seen the article yet. I am having fun.
- [+27 / -8] What’s wrong with the best replies??? They’re so rude ㅉㅉ
On May 11th, it was reported that ‘Sugar Man 2’ has prepared an extra episode. The show was originally supposed to finish at 18 episodes, but it will run for one more week.
The guests this time will be Lee Hi and AKMU‘s Suhyun competing with Apink‘s Jung Eunji and rapper Hanhae.
These pairs have already worked with each other before: Lee Hi and Suhyun have done activities as the unit Hi Suhyun while Jung Eunji and Hanhae have collaborated together on the song “Eyescream” in 2016.
- [+104 / -3] Wow Jung Eunjiㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Looking forwardㅠㅠㅠㅠ I listen to Eunji’s songs a lot these days, it is so healing ❤
- [+54 / -0] Wah, Eunji in Sugar Man ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I’m so excited ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Fighting!!
- [+36 / -0] When is Lee Hi’s comeback?
- [+28 / -1] Thank you for singing Eunji ^^
- [+23 / -0] Lee Hi and Suhyun..best match^^
- [+12 / -1] Kya Jung Eunjiㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
- [+11 / -0] I look forward to Jung Eunji ㅠㅠ Must watch!
- [+9 / -0] Amazing!! Can’t wait for Eunji^^
- [+8 / -0] Full expectations!!!
- [+5 / -0] I will prepare my ears well~ Jung Eunji, Hanhae, Lee Hi and Suhyun fighting!!