A picture of IU, who is currently staring at the popular drama ‘My Mister‘ was released.
Recently, one Internet user posted a message on social networking site, “18.05.17 – Me with IU (Lee Jieun) #MyMister #Ending # IU #Lee Ji Eun” along with the photo. In the released photo, IU is smiling at the camera as her white clear skin shines and draws the attention.
- [+588 / -120] It must be annoying for the antis. They have been shouting “die” since ‘Good Day’ release, but she is still going on strong ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
- [+585 / -131] Good acting without any awkwardness, the drama was touching. Good job IU.
- [+407 / -105] Good.. Lee Ji Eun..ㅋ
- [+61 / -22] You are really pretty…
- [+49 / -14] If we will ever see an angel, it probably would look like IU.
- [+44 / -16] This drama is the best.
- [+43 / -11] It is nice to see that IU is happy. It is so sad that it is the last episode ㅠ The ending, as well as the entire drama, was well made. I had enjoyed it well.
- [+42 / -18] Good acting. You are now a great actor.
- [+39 / -20] IU gave a good fight to the other actors around her. Nice.
- [+39 / -18] I think you judge IU too quickly. Have you seen the drama? It actually was really big!! Fighting!!
Wanna One’s Hwang Minhyun and Lai Guan Lin completed recording MBC ‘King of Masked Singer’ on May 15th.
Wanna One member Kang Daniel has previously appeared as a panelist in the past, and member Kim Jaehwan has recently appeared as a masked singer.
Hwang Minhyun previously appeared on the show in March as the masked singer Terius and became a hot topic as his performance became the first ‘King of Masked Singer’ performance to surpass 10 million views. Now, he will once again appear on the show as a panelist.
Wanna One’s foreign member Lai Guan Lin will also appear. He has recently become known for his bright and goofy appearance on variety shows, so it is of interest how he will do on the ‘King of Masked Singer’ panel.
In other news, Wanna One will release a special album on June 4th. It will contain a title song and 4 unit songs. It has been announced that Zico, Heize, Dynamic Duo, and Nell have participated on the album.
- [+942 / -12] I’m really looking forward to the combination of Hwang Minhyun and Lai Guan Lin❣
- [+627 / -12] After Hwang Minhyun appeared as a masked singer, I can’t wait to see him in the panel ❤ Looking forward to Lai Guan Lin!
- [+528 / -6] I’m so excited to see Minhyun in the show once again ❤
- [+438 / -7] Hwang Minhyun ㅜㅜ You was great as Terius, and now you’re a panelist. So happy!
- [+415 / -22] Lai Guan Lin ❤ Ah, I’m so happy. I hope you have a great time with Minhyun.
It was recently revealed that Dreamcatcher will be appearing on Weekly Idol, as the group had finished filming for their episode just yesterday on May 14th. This will be Dreamcatcher’s first time appearing on Weekly Idol since their debut, which they made last year in January recently showing their success as idols capturing attention and fandom’s growth.
Dreamcatcher recently made their comeback with their 2nd mini album “Nightmare·Escape the ERA” and are currently promoting their title track titled “YOU AND I” on music broadcasts. The song and album have been receiving a good response in Korea and overseas.
Dreamcatcher made their comeback with the release of their MV for “YOU AND I” on May 10th. The group has achieved success in charting on the Top 10 for many foreign music charts and have particularly shown strength topping K-Pop charts on iTunes in over 11 countries.
- [+58 / -0] Dreamcatcher fighting! Let’s succeed!
- [+26 / -0] I think it’s a dream.
- [+21 / -4] Now the kids appear on Weekly Idol~Let’s make it easy for them to appear in many other entertainment shows!
- [+12 / -0] Is Dreamcatcher seeing the light now?
- [+12 / -1] FINALLY ㅠㅠㅠ♡♡
‘Produce 48‘ contestant and member of After School, Kaeun‘s profile was unveiled.
Recently, Mnet ‘Produce 48′ official website posted some of the contestants’ profiles. Among them, After School’s Kaeun, which was selected as the Korean center member, attracted attention.
Born in 1994, Lee Kaeun is 6 years and 11 months trainee under Pledis. She attracted attention for her singing, dancing, and specializing in Japanese. Kauen said, “It is my last chance. I have nothing to fear.”
- [+491 / -20] It depends on who gets good editing in the program anyway ㅋㅋ Who knew that Kim Sohye would make it through?
All of them are very confident because they don’t have any training staff at large agencies. In the end, a person who is diligent, positive, and gradually improves his ability will be chosen.
- [+383 / -38] Yeah, I won’t watch
- [+332 / -25] I hope that the right-wing Japanese trainees will be pushed away and that the Korean trainees will do better.
- [+22 / -5] If you could get rid of the Japanese one… Korean trainees Fighting~~~
- [+19 / -2] I feel sorry for her, yet I don’t want Japan to ride the success of the Korean wave for free ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
- [+19 / -5] In these programs, the people who are going to get the most attention, will be the most successful. And I’m not talking about kids like this, but about the kids who no one knew who they were at first, and managed to show their hidden skills and charms.
- [+15 / -1] There are three odd comments from the same ID about the fact that Kaeun is 25 years old ㄷㄷ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Why is that ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Did you get dumped by a woman recently? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
- [+15 / -3] There are so many programs to watch these days that I won’t watch this one. Just thinking of the old Japanese military sexual slavery makes me angry… PD is so out of this world that I just will skip it.
- [+14 / -18] They picked a very sweet and beautiful Japanse center. That’s where the attention is…
- [+10 / -1] Who knew After School’s youngest member would participate in a reality show, and Produce 101 out of all the show. After debuting with the group, releasing Flashback and First Love, it is sad to see her there.
Group Wanna One have appeared in JTBC’s Hyungdon and Daejun’s new show ‘Idol Room‘ and succeeded in ‘3/5/7 dance’.
‘3/5/7 Dance’ is a corner where Jung Hyungdon calls out a number of people and they will dance on stage. Jung Hyungdon introduced the corner in the first episode of ‘Idol Room’ which was broadcasted on May 12, and said, “If you succeed, I will give you a beef dinner.” Wanna One, on the other hand, confidently said, “We once ate 3500$ worth of meat in one meal”.
After several tries where Daehwi and Minhyun made mistakes, Wanna One finally succeed. They changed the number of people freely according to the number Jung Hyung-don called and naturally danced.
- [+530 / -188] Feeling arrogant after climbing up quickly.
- [+437 / -123] There is no questing regarding their future… Wanna One are going to disband at the end of the year.
- [+345 / -210] Wanna One is already over just like EXO. Let’s wait for the next idols to appear.
- [+42 / -15] The comments are really harsh ㅋㅋ
- [+35 / -10] The first guests in Idol Room are Wanna One and all the comments are mean ㅜㅜ Please use prettier words..
- [+33 / -4] I am laughing in the face of a flood of malicious comments ㅋㅋㅋ Do you think the number goes up like that? I don’t know why you make such comments to people who work hard.
- [+29 / -5] The best replies ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Is it arrogant to eat too much beef?
- [+29 / -2] I don’t know what all the fuzz about ㅉㅉㅉ If you take 11 people, especially men, you will get that kind of beef cost.
- [+28 / -5] The comments are scary as if they did something wrong. The fans are in the middle of watching the episode, so they may not have seen the article yet. I am having fun.
- [+27 / -8] What’s wrong with the best replies??? They’re so rude ㅉㅉ
On May 11th, it was reported that ‘Sugar Man 2’ has prepared an extra episode. The show was originally supposed to finish at 18 episodes, but it will run for one more week.
The guests this time will be Lee Hi and AKMU‘s Suhyun competing with Apink‘s Jung Eunji and rapper Hanhae.
These pairs have already worked with each other before: Lee Hi and Suhyun have done activities as the unit Hi Suhyun while Jung Eunji and Hanhae have collaborated together on the song “Eyescream” in 2016.
- [+104 / -3] Wow Jung Eunjiㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Looking forwardㅠㅠㅠㅠ I listen to Eunji’s songs a lot these days, it is so healing ❤
- [+54 / -0] Wah, Eunji in Sugar Man ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I’m so excited ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Fighting!!
- [+36 / -0] When is Lee Hi’s comeback?
- [+28 / -1] Thank you for singing Eunji ^^
- [+23 / -0] Lee Hi and Suhyun..best match^^
- [+12 / -1] Kya Jung Eunjiㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
- [+11 / -0] I look forward to Jung Eunji ㅠㅠ Must watch!
- [+9 / -0] Amazing!! Can’t wait for Eunji^^
- [+8 / -0] Full expectations!!!
- [+5 / -0] I will prepare my ears well~ Jung Eunji, Hanhae, Lee Hi and Suhyun fighting!!
Mnet‘s ‘Produce 48‘ is going to carry out a music mission soon. Lee Daehwi, who made his debut as Wanna One member through ‘Produce 101 Season 2′ has added meaning to the mission by returning to show as a music composer.
According to the music industry on the 11th, Lee Daehwi participated as a composer in the new music mission hosted by Mnet’s ‘Produce 48’.
Lee Daehwi is an artist under Brand New Music record label, who is good both at dancing and singing and is also good at composing. The participation is expected to draw more attention as it is the first time for a member of the last season to participate in the new season of ‘Produce’ series.
- [+1768 / -101] Daehwi’s songs are good… Mnet is so obvious. They are trying to make this season the talk of the town over and over again…
- [+521 / -50] Wow!! I’m looking forward to Daehwi’s music~
- [+446 / -74] Wa, Lee Daehwi is 18 years old..genius kid
- [+236 / -18] Oh oh.. Lee Daehwi is an addiction…
- [+145 / -10] I like Lee Daehwi so much. He composes well and his voice is nice too.
- [+105 / -1] Lee Daehwi is the composer ㅠㅠ it’s really crazy ㅠㅠㅠㅠ amazing ㅠㅠ I’m so happy for you ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
- [+90 / -1] I’m looking forward to Producer Lee Daehwi~~!!
- [+75 / -0] I really want to see him composing ㅠㅠ I’m really looking forward to the music.
- [+62 / -1] Lee Daehwi you are really so cool. Am I a fan of 18 years old????? Lee Daehwi is really that great.
- [+50 / -0] Oh look. They keep using the kids’ names to promote the show. If you look in Twitter and other blogs, there are only denial reports about this new piece. Please stop fooling around with them.
SHINee‘s Taemin attended the presentation of JTBC4’s ‘WHYNOT-The Dancer’ at JTBC building in Sangam-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul on May 2nd.
- [+295 / -21] You must have suffered. Cheer up.
- [+270 / -17] Taemin sings well, but his dancing skills are just as good as those of dancers, making him one of the best solo singers together with Yunho, Taeyang and others. Cheer up Taemin!
- [+155 / -11] Taemin’s solo songs are all good and he dances so wellㅎㅎ Fighting
- [+22 / -13] Just like female celebrity are all skinny than the average people, men celebrity should be buffed up with good bodies or skinny. It’s much better than having a dull and flaccid belly.. Do you like Shindong or Kangin’s body better?ㅋㅋ
- [+16 / -1] Taemin once said he is eating spoons of peanut butter to gain weight… I envy youㅠㅠ
- [+15 / -1] Taemin~~ You have to comeback~~~~~
- [+14 / -1] Look at his beauty.
- [+9 / -3] Telling a skinny person that he is skinny will just make him more stressed…..
- [+8 / -28] The height of the shoe + the insoles he used ㅋㅋ
- [+7 / -1] I’ll cheer for SHINee.
On April 24th episode of KBS2 TV entertainment program “1 VS 100“, musician Don Spike visited the set of the show.
On the same episode, the host Cho Chung Hyun said: “You know, there is a story about you looking like an idol”. Don Spike said impatiently “Don’t say that, I get cursed at because of that”. Second afterward BTS‘s Jimin face was up on the screen next to Don Spike’s picture. As soon as the picture was shown someone in the audience booed, and Don Spike turned back with a mischievous look on his face, making everyone laugh.
When Cho Chung Hyun said If you lose some weight, you would like Jimin.” Don Spike answered, “You can’t do it, I don’t want to mess with BTS”.
- [+1,082 / -54] Seriously, they do look alike..
- [+866 / -59] To be honest, if Jimin goes bald, I would believe it is Don Spike.
- [+716 / -33] Don’t worry Don Spike ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Army as well believe Jimin resemble you a little ㅋㅋㅋ Jimin fighting!
- [+40 / -12] BTS fans are cool ㅎㅎ Admitting the resemblance ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
- [+39 / -7] They look exactly the same..
- [+35 / -13] Something quite similar
- [+30 / -1] He is resemblance is famous among the fans..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Don’t deny it Don Spike,,,,ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
- [+30 / -8] I don’t know about anything else but I have to admit that J-hope resembles Kim Ki-soo and Jimin resembles Don Spike.
- [+30 / -8] The same ㅠㅠ
- [+28 / -2] Are they distant relatives?? Seems to be. Jimin I love you ㅋㅋㅋ
Singer and actor Lee Seung-gi has become a national producer in ‘Produce 48‘, making him the third host in the show following Jang Geun-suk and BoA.
The production team worked hard to find the MC from Korea and Japan, and Lee Seung-gi was the right person to do so. The show has constantly sent love calls to Lee Seung-gi, who accepted the MC position after much consideration.
As Lee Seung-gi himself is a singer, it is expected that he will pass along tips related to his debut as a senior singer and act as a mentor to the trainees.
‘Produce 48‘ gathered 96 leading Korean and Japanese trainees to participate in the show and completed its first recording on the morning of April 17. The first recording was performed without an MC. Lee Seung-gi will participate in the second shooting on the 23rd.
- [+2814 / -129] This position requires a lot of talking skills, please don’t do it… I beg you.
- [+2395 / -100] Seung-gi’s agency… can you reconsider it? ㅠㅠ
- [+2009 / -126] So no one in his agency has an internet access? Aren’t they aware of what’s going on with that show?
- [+1328 / -62] Lee Seungi-gi ㅠㅠㅠ Why have you picked it ㅠㅠㅠ Please don’t do itㅠㅠ
- [+780 / -194] Good choice Lee Seungi-gi
- [+246 / -33] They are using Seung-gi because he doesn’t have any scandals and problems.
- [+207 / -13] Your agency must be crazy
- [+207 / -20] Lee Seung-gi is big in the entertainment industry, but he is not a real singer. He isn’t suitable for the MC position either.
EXID‘s Jeonghwa showed off her long, deer like neck.
On MBC’s ‘Weekly Idol’ which aired on April 18, EXID’s Jeonghwa picked herself as the member with the longest neck as a distinction between herself and the other members. While measuring to prove the point, the ruler showed Jeonghwa’s neck is 11.5 centimeters long.
On the other hand, Hani’s neck was 9.5 centimeters long. In response, Hani said “Jeonghwa and I are the same height, yet my neck is shorter… it means my head is 2 centimeters longer!”, making everyone in the studio laugh.
- [+124 / -18] Her neck is so long… usually when the neck is long your face looks much smaller and it looks good overall. But in Jeonghwa’s case…
- [+105 / -14] Length of neck is not important.
- [+45 / -12] But the eyes, nose, and lips look weird.
- [+14 / -2] Something is odd… She isn’t pretty although her face is thin, and she isn’t the best singer either… To be honest, I’m not attracted at all.
- [+14 / -9] No
- [+13 / -7] Hani your face is longer but you’re prettier
- [+10 / -3] The face is so-so, the body proportions are so-so and the singing is also so-so.
- [+6 / -0] . YoonA has a long neck and she looks pretty
- [+5 / -2] . She is pretty!
What do you think?