According to news reports, actor Go Kyung Pyo will join active duty on May 21st. While he has been involved in endless activities recently, as he played the leading role in the tvN’s ‘Cross’ and movie ‘Seven Years of Night’, Go Kyung Pyo decided to fulfill the duty without delaying the enlistment any further.
Go Kyung Pyo made his debut with KBS ‘Jungle Fish 2’ in 2010 and worked on various genres and works since then.
- [+2118 / -60] Good luck ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Thank you for working so hard…
- [+1639 / -53] Come back healthy ㅎㅎㅎ Cool Go Kyung Pyo^^
- [+1285 / -43] Please come back well and healthy as soon as you will finish ㅠㅠ I’ll wait ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
- [+1112 / -42] Be careful!! I won’t be able to see him doing his activities for 2 years, so I’m a little disappointed, but I’ll be waiting for you~!!
- [+798 / -37] Huk ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
- [+245 / -13] I support you on enlisting in active duty
- [+219 / -14] He was originally going to go on active duty, but it is cool to see he isn’t using his celebrity status like others.
- [+141 / -11] I wanted to see him acting some more ㅜㅜㅜ Come back healthy!
- [+132 / -13] I’ll always cheer Go Kyung Pyo! Fighting!
- [+116 / -10] Have a safe duty ㅠㅠㅠㅠ