Recently, a photo of actor Won Bin filming a coffee commercial in downtown Seoul is posted on an online bulletin board, drawing attention from netizens.
Although Won Bin has been away from acting for nine years since the 2010 film ‘The Man from Nowhere’, he caught the eye with his looks that showed no sign of time. Wearing a black shirt and pants, Won Bin appeared serious in middle of shooting. In particular, Won Bin has attracted the attention of female fans by turning the streets of Jongno District into a fashion show runway with his model looks.
Won Bin is not working on films or dramas, but is currently filming some commercials. In 2015, he married Actress Lee Na-young, and became a father of a son.
- [+1,150 / -34] He doesn’t do many human activities, because he isn’t a human…
- [+1,039 / -52] At this point, we shouldn’t call him an actor anymore but a model…
- [+934 / -63] I just want to live like that. I don’t care what you’re talking about, but if you want to live with the money you’ve earned, you can do that.
- [+38 / -14] 8 years is not enough time to return to the entertainment business after retirement? Acting in CFs is okay as well ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Let’s not call him an actor, but a model ㅋㅋ I would rather act like Lee Byung-hun if I act well, even if I have a privacy problem.
- [+29 / -15] It is just Won Bin himself. How does a person look like that?
- [+28 / -3] ㅋㅋ Whether Won Bin acts or not, let him be good at whatever he does ㅋㅋㅋ Will you give us money if Won Bin films? ㅋ
- [+27 / -14] His hair and clothes are a mess, but the face really shines… Handsome
- [+24 / -3] What an easy money making…. only doing CFs….. Fu*k….
- [+23 / -5] Ya, how can you live with this face?
- [+21 / -3] A couple for life with Maxim T.O.P